Jun 14, 2017

The prettiest maxi dress ever ❤️

Dress / Rochie - HERE / AICI || Bag / Geanta - Local Store || Hat / Palarie - Primark  

These photos are probably my favourite ones lately and this dress, oh this dress.. I don't even find the right words to describe it, except that it is simply amazing. I liked it from the moment I saw it, but I didn't expect it to be so gorgeous in reality. The print is definitely an eye catcher and I love myself a good old floral print, we all know that right? However I didn't owe anything like this before and since red is very trendy this season, I wanted to give it a try. And I'm very happy I did because I love it!

What else I like about this DRESS?
- The fact that it has a nude slip dress underneath so you don't have to worry about it being see through
- the fact that it is very long and we all know that I like my maxis to reach the ground
- the quality is really really good
- the colors are sooo pretty
- the long sleeves, which make it look more beautiful

I only added a pair of flats, a red bag, a summer hat and a pair of sunnies and I was good to go. And who doesn't like to look amazing while putting minimum effort into it? :) You should definitely check it out HERE

On another matter, my posting schedule got a bit mixed up because we are going away again on Friday and I wanted to show you this look before I go and also have enough time to share it everywhere. Don't forget, you can always follow me on Instagram - @andyandra because that's where I am the most active and where I post most often.

Have a lovely day,
Hugs, A.


P.S.: Shein is organising a contest for the followers for their support and provide lots of prizes, as it follows: 

1st prize: $100                  3 winners
2nd prize: $50                   10 winners
3rd prize: Free Clothes          20 winners
4th prize: 200 Bonus Points      30 winners

You can check this LINK for details. 

The RULES for participation are:

1).  Follow @SHEIN/@sheinofficial on Instagram

2). Register on SHEIN and send your registered email address as well as social profile to social@shein.com


3). For Fruit Fans: Upload a photo of your fave FRUIT dishes or your Fruit print attire or anything regarding FRUITS on your social networks. (see more HERE)
  
For Tropical Print Fans: Upload a photo of your TROPICAL print clothes or TROPICAL
print look or anything regarding TROPCAL print on your social networks. (see more HERE)

4.) Add #sheinfruitfan (If you choose to stand fruit team) / #sheintropicfan (If you choose to stand tropical team). Also, don’t forget to add #sheinevents and tag @sheinofficial/@SHEIN in your captions as well.

Winners will be announced on the 11th of July, 2017. Accounts of all entrants must be public to enter.

























12 comments:

  1. This dress is definitely perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, was für ein tolles Kleid! Einfach der Hammer! :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Melanie! Das Kleid ist wirklich etwas besonders <3
      VLG xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty dress indeed! The floral print is so lovely...

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is incredibly beautiful and you look so lovely!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute!! Love the dress and the style!!
    Check my blog and my new post*
    www.a-be-atriz.com
    xx, A Be-atriz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute look! I love it!
    Fantastic dress!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts