Sep 28, 2017

Face your fashion fears!

Blouse / Bluza - HERE / AICI || Skirt / Fusta - Zara || Boots / Botine - Zara || Hat / Palarie - H&M || Bag / Geanta - Zara 

How many times have you tried to create a fun new outfit that is out of your comfort zone, only to get nervous at the last minute and go back to your favourite pair of jeans, a t-shirt / sweater and your most comfortable shoes? I'm sure that happens to all of us most of the times simply because we get in our own heads and let the insecurities talk. Fashion is all about being brave and trying new things every time, therefore why not step up and leave our same go-to pieces behind?

For example, I always considered a black faux-leather skirt to be more appropriate for a night outfit, but why not trying to wear it during the day as well?! This autumn is all about faux-leather skirts and I decided to overcame my preconceptions and created an outfit which can be worn on a daily basis.
I added a super cute and girly polka dots BLOUSE, which is also a must for this season and btw, the one that I am wearing is perfect! The fabric is very, but very good, flowy but not too thin and I love the fact that it is oversized and has batwing sleeves. Not to mention that it is very easy to style with jeans, trousers, skirts, biker jackets, blazers, cardigans, basically everything(!) and it costs less than 20$! You can find it HERE, also on black with white polka dots.

I wanted to created an edgy, rock chic look this time, therefore I added my new pair of biker boots with pearls, which are my current obsession and I couldn't wait to wear them but the high temperatures didn't allow me to do that. :) I love black & white looks at the moment, so brace yourselves cause you will probably see some more coming up on the blog! :)) I also chose a b&w bag for this look, but I needed a tiny pop of color, hence I went for my red fedora hat, a red lipstick and red nails.

I would have normally worn a pair of tights with this look, but apart from the fact that it was quite warm outside (even though it was raining cats & dogs), this was another new thing that I decided to try along with this look. Therefore my dear ones, step out of your comfort zone, try new things every day (ok, ok...at least once a week😊) and leave the everyday jeans-Tshirt-flats outfit behind!

What are your fashion fears? What would you like to try but didn't have the courage so far?

Have a lovely weekend!
A.

P.S: Don't forget to check this lovely blouse HERE.
 


















26 comments:

  1. this combination is very elegant and rocking at the same time ;) nice

    BLOG

    Giveaway, ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin , Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. It absolutely perfect style!! Skirt, top & boots , can't miss that hat.
    You look great.
    I am following you, see you on my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Andra
    Ein super schöner Look und du hast vollkommen recht: man bricht zu selten aus seiner Fashionblog bequemlichkeit aus und greift im Zweifel auf altbewährtes zurück.
    Der Hut passt super zu der Bluse und dem Lederrock.

    LG Katharina
    http://dressandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY fashion fears is always about something (skirt or pants) that lenngth above my knees. LOL
    nice hat love it so much!
    Would you like to following each other?
    Let me know!


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vai ce imi place tinuta! Eu in ultima vreme am facut o mare pasiune pentru buline :))) Superba bluza, iar palaria m-a cucerit total! :* :*

    http://www.adinananes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, multumesc Adina! Si mie imi plac mult bulinele, de toate culorile si marimile :)) Te puup

      Delete
  6. Die Schuhe sind ja der absolute Hammer :-*

    viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW du siehst unglaublich toll aus. Ich mag diesen style total gerne.<3
    Toller Blog<3
    Liebe Grüsse
    http://www.swisstwins.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great look! I really love this outfit
    Have a happy weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so cute! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the dotted top!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool hat, and the top looks great!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore how you styled this look! Gorgeous!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yours outfit is wonderfull yours style are amazing dear love this... :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website wp best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! A beautiful combination of shoes with a flying blouse!

    alishapony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts